1/2 Photos of Twice Baked Kumara (Sweet Potato)
Easy way to enjoy the great taste and goodness of sweet potatoes/Kumara
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash sweet potatoes.
- 2Prick each potato with a fork several times.
- 3Cook in microwave for around 5-8 min per potato depending on size.
- 4Cut each potato in half and spoon out the potato.
- 5Mash potato with yogurt, margarine and chill powder.
- 6Place potato back in the skins.
- 7Add cheese or bread crumbs on top.
- 8Place in oven until golden on top or microwave again for a couple of min's.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice Baked Kumara (Sweet Potato)
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 102.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g