Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy way to enjoy the great taste and goodness of sweet potatoes/Kumara
- 2 large kumara or 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- Wash sweet potatoes.
- Prick each potato with a fork several times.
- Cook in microwave for around 5-8 min per potato depending on size.
- Cut each potato in half and spoon out the potato.
- Mash potato with yogurt, margarine and chill powder.
- Place potato back in the skins.
- Add cheese or bread crumbs on top.
- Place in oven until golden on top or microwave again for a couple of min's.