1/2 Photos of Twice Baked Italian Ranch Potatoes
Juju Bee's Note:
These potatoes are very tasty. The ranch dressing makes them unique and creamy. My mom sent me this recipe from her recipe box and my family loves them. It is our favorite side dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Microwave pierced potatoes for 12 minutes on high; let cool until manageable.
- 3Cut skin off of potato tops and scoop out pulp into a medium bowl, being sure to keep skins intact, and keep skins about 1/4-inch thick.
- 4Heat skillet over medium heat, melt butter, and sauté shallot until slightly caramelized.
- 5Add the butter/ shallot mixture into potato pulp and mash potatoes very well.
- 6Add ranch, milk, garlic salt, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the basil; mix very well, adding more milk or ranch until your desired taste and consistancy.
- 7Re-Stuff the empty potato skins with the mashed potatoes and top off each potato with the parmesan cheese and the remaining basil.
- 8Carefully brush outer potato skins with vegetable oil.
- 9Place on greased, or non-stick baking sheet or pan.
- 10Bake in oven until heated through and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice Baked Italian Ranch Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 735.6
- Calories from Fat 512
- Total Fat 56.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 790.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 15.6 g