Recipe by Marie
French fries baked, then drizzled with butter and seasonings and baked again. Crispy outside and soft inside. Yum!
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into french fry strips.
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 0.25 ml cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread potatoes on lightly greased jelly roll pan and bake at 375° for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle melted butter over (use more if needed to coat all of the potatoes).
- Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper, then add other seasonings as desired.
- Toss together to be sure all of potatoes are coated with butter and seasonings.
- Return to oven until potatoes are crisp and tender.