1/1 Photo of Twice Baked French Fries
French fries baked, then drizzled with butter and seasonings and baked again. Crispy outside and soft inside. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread potatoes on lightly greased jelly roll pan and bake at 375° for 15 minutes.
- 2Drizzle melted butter over (use more if needed to coat all of the potatoes).
- 3Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper, then add other seasonings as desired.
- 4Toss together to be sure all of potatoes are coated with butter and seasonings.
- 5Return to oven until potatoes are crisp and tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice Baked French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.8
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 94.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g