Recipe by Kate in Ontario
The roasted garlic dressing gives these potatoes a wonderful flavour and creaminess
Top Review by Kikimony
Very very good, and simple! MY DH loves baked potatoes any way and he really enjoyed this! I could not find (betweeen 3 grocery stores) the roasted garlic caesar dressing so I ended up with creamy caesar and threw in a tad of monced garlic, which worked out great!
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 strips bacon
- 1⁄4 cup roasted garlic caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake potatoes in 400 degree oven until tender (45-60 minutes).
- Cook bacon until crisp-pat dry and crumble.
- Drain almost all fat from bacon pan- add onion and cook until soft.
- Cut baked potatoes in half.
- Scoop out potatoes leaving 1/4" shell.
- Mash potatoes until smooth and mix in dressing, cheese, bacon and onion.
- Spoon mixture back into potato skins.
- Bake in oven at 350 until heated through.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes to brown lightly.