- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon bacon bits
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Nuke cauliflower to death 4 minutes--stir 5 more minutes.
- Transfer cooked cauliflower to work bowl of food processor.
- Add half and half and margarine and pulse until you get a mashed potato consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to a pie plate.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bacon, and chives.
- Bake at 350°F for about 10-15 minutes.