A different and delightful make ahead dish. Layers of pink salmon, spinach, rotini pasta, pea pods and fresh mushrooms topped with a dressing made a hint of curry powder and dry mustard. Prep time does not include chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, torn
- 6 ounces rotini pasta, cooked,rinsed with cold water and drained
- 2 cups pea pods, ends removed and steamed
- 1 (6 ounce) can skinless boneless pink salmon, drained
- 1 medium red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise or 1 1/4 cups salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1In 3 quart clear straight sided bowl layer spinach, noodles, pea pods, salmon, red pepper and mushrooms.
- 2In small bowl combine mayonnaise, curry and mustard.
- 3Spread dressing over mushrooms smoothing to rim.
- 4Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
- 5Toss salad before serving.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twenty-four Hour Sea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.9
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 382.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 12.3 g