Recipe by ChefDebs
This is to die for delicious, but it is very important to use good quality fresh salmon, not the frozen stuff !
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease ovenproof dish with 1 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Lay the salmon skin side down on the ovenproof dish.
- Mix the remaining tablespoons of the olive oil with the remaining ingredients.
- Spread the mix over the salmon fillets.
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins.