Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is what I came up with using leftovers. *Low carbers beware!*
- 2 large russet potatoes, hot, baked
- 3⁄4 cup whole black beans, drained
- 1⁄2 tablespoon TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup canned diced tomato
- 1 cup diced cooked seasoned chicken meat
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup guacamole
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- salt and pepper
- sour cream
- fresh garlic chives
- butter or margarine
- Stir together the black beans, Tabasco and tomatoes.
- Divide and garnish each baked potato with the toppings.
- Eat. Clear the table. Now go grocery shopping.
- Cooking time is estimated depending on the size of the potatoes.
- Ingredient amounts are estimated, too.