Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
delicious chili recipe, full of veggies, substituting ground beef with tvp
- 2 cups water
- 1 onion
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 (400 g) cans chili beans
- 1 (150 g) can corn
- 1 (400 g) can tomatoes
- 1 (60 g) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 100 g textured vegetable protein
- pour enough water to cover the bottom of the pot. cook on medium heat. add onions.
- cut up & add the rest of the vegetables.
- add beans, tvp, corn, & canned tomatoes.
- add water, seasoning, and spices.
- simmer on low-med. for about 20 minutes.