Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
Great high protein topping for yogurt, fruit, ice cream or anything! Super easy. Only 2 ingredients.
- Mix TVP and honey in a bowl. Make sure it's well blended.
- Spread out on a non stick cookie sheet and bake 300 degrees for 6 minutes.
- Stir and bake another 1-2 minutes tops.
- Let cool and transfer to an air tight container or use right away!
- This makes 2 servings at 12 grams protein, 0 fat, 110 calories!
This makes a great crunchy topping for breakfast (or just thought of it: on/in the crisp topping of a dessert). I'm going to try adding some cinnamon next time. Also, might try with agave syrup to make it vegan.
What a great idea! Who would have thought you could make Tvp into a cereal or yogurt topping? This was so easy and very tasty! Thanks! Made for Pick a Chef(PAC)-spring 2009.