Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I first heard of Textured Vegetable Protien from my Weight Watcher Leader. It was one of those things that was just too strange not to try. It is actucually pretty good. I like to get is as golden brown as possible for the best taste.
- 1 cup textured vegetable protein
- 7⁄8 cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons vital wheat gluten
- spices, of your choice
- Add water to TVP.
- Let stand until water is absorbed.
- When TVP is cool add the Vital Wheat Gluten.
- Shape into 4 patties. Fry.
- 4 servings 1 point per serving.