Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mom made this every time we had company over, especially at Christmas time. It's like Chex Mix, but we called it TV Mix. It was always a favorite for all of us!
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt (can omit and double garlic salt)
- 2 1⁄2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1⁄2 lb mixed nuts
- Mix all ingredients together in a 9 by 13 pan.
- Bake for one hour at 250 degrees.
- Stir every 15 minutes.
Very good recipe! We really enjoyed it. Love using the cheerios and only 1 of the Chex cereals. The flavoring is perfect. Really like the addition of the celery salt.Much better than the snack mixes I have made in the past.