Recipe by dgeo6748
YUM! These are a real hit at any function ranging from a bridesmaid's brunch to tailgating before the big game!!!
Top Review by Little_Sister
This was easy and awesome! Used hot sausage. Baked on a buttered cookie sheet which made it really easy to pinch the edges together. Cut it in 24 equal portions and about 4 portions was a good serving per person...
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and drain sausage.
- Return sausage to pan and melt cream cheese with it.
- Roll out one can of crescent rolls into bottom of buttered baking dish; pinch seams together.
- Spread sausage and cream cheese mixture over that layer.
- Cover with second can of crescent rolls and pinch seams.
- Bake 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees or until golden brown.
- Cut into bite-sized squares and serve!