Recipe by Alexi's Mom
This is a great recipe that I got from a Hershey's magazine ad.
Top Review by Brittany B.
These are great! However, my batter did not come out a consistency to use with a cookie sheet. Easy, cute solution- a mini muffin pan to make 'mini brownies.' The Hershey's hug also tends to melt to the point where it looks like a flat puddle of striped icing, but still tastes the same and looks fine.
- 368.54 g bag Hershey's Hugs chocolates
- 637.86 g package Original Supreme brownie mix (with syrup pouch)
- 59.14 ml cocoa
- 59.14 ml water
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove wrappers from Hugs and heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Grease and flour cookie sheet or line eith parchment paper.
- Stir brownie mix, pouch of syrup, cocoa, water, oil, and eggs in bowl until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoons on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes or until set.
- Cool 1 minute.
- Press Hug into center of each cookie.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.