Alexi's Mom's Note:
This is a great recipe that I got from a Hershey's magazine ad.
My Private Note
doz. co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove wrappers from Hugs and heat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Grease and flour cookie sheet or line eith parchment paper.
- 3Stir brownie mix, pouch of syrup, cocoa, water, oil, and eggs in bowl until well blended.
- 4Drop by teaspoons on cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 8 minutes or until set.
- 6Cool 1 minute.
- 7Press Hug into center of each cookie.
- 8Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuxedo Brownie Hugs Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (872 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.4
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 414.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hershey's Hugs chocolates