Recipe by dicentra
This is from TOH. I just got a waffle iron as a wedding gift so now I'm on the hunt for great recipes!
- 2 cups baking mix (Bisquick)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄3 cups club soda
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pint fresh raspberry (optional)
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine biscuit mix, eggs and oil. Add soda and stir until smooth.
- Gently fold in pineapple and pecans. bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown.
- Top with raspberries and bananas if desired.