This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I hope to make this soon as it looks like a dish my family would enjoy. I’ll edit the recipe accordingly if needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove segments from membrane of grapefruit and orange; slice pineapple.
- 2Cut marshmallows and cherries into eighths.
- 3Soak marshmallows and coconut in maraschino juice.
- 4Beat egg whites until stiff and fold in sugar.
- 5Combine with fruits and coconut marshmallow mixture. Freeze until firm.
- 6For an extra taste treat add 1 Tbsp of brandy or some people like to add 1/2 cup of seedless raisins.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tutti Frutti Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 52.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: