Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is one of my favorite punch recipes. I got the recipe from a Dottie Rambo cookbook that I bought at her concert. This makes a lot of punch. I mix the punch in a 5 gallon water bottle and then pour into 5 one gallon clean milk bottles to chill. This makes it easier to make half of the punch at a time. Kool-aid doesn't make raspberry anymore so I buy a store brand. The prep and chill times are a guess.
- 3 (1/4 ounce) packagesblack cherry unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 3 (1/4 ounce) packagesraspberry unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 3 (1/4 ounce) packagesstrawberry unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 3 (1/4 ounce) packagesorange unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 5 lbs granulated sugar
- 2 (46 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 12 lemons, juice of
- 4 (32 ounce) bottles ginger ale
- Combine all of the kool-aid, sugar, pineapple juice and the lemon juice.
- Add enough water to the kool-aid juice mixture to make 4 1/2 gallons of punch.
- Just before serving add chilled ginger ale.