1/1 Photo of Tutti Frutti Ice Cream Pops
Shannon V. Holmes's Note:
After watching The Devils Rejects, I came up with this ice cream recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 32 ounces yogurt (I use fat free plain)
- 2 bananas, that are very ripe with dots on the skin peeled and frozen
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherry
- 1/2 cup approximately crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 tablespoon approximately lemon juice
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges, drained, chopped
- 1/2-1 cup sugar (approximately)
- 1Mash bananas into a puree with a food processor or hand stick blender.
- 2Pour puree into a bowl if using a food processor, then add all remaining ingredients, mixing to incorporate.
- 3If you have a mixing bowl with a pour spout they easily pour into molds.
- 4Freeze for around 1 hour, insert the sticks, freeze until solid.
- 5I have made them without freezing the bananas first but if you don't freeze the bananas first they will not be as creamy and will be more icy -- This way they are more like store bought.
- 6I got my sticks and molds from the Dollar Tree. I don't recommend the plastic reusable sticks that come with the molds and use wooden sticks.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tutti Frutti Ice Cream Pops
Serving Size: 1 (1814 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 27.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: