Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
From BHG by Karen Bomberger $200 winner in the After-School Snacks category Sept. 2006
Make and share this Tutti-Fruity Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 banana, peeled and cut up
- 1⁄4 cup fresh blueberries or 1⁄4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup sliced fresh strawberries or 1⁄4 cup frozen strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk or 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate-blueberry juice or 1⁄2 cup pomegranate juice or 1⁄2 cup grape juice or 1⁄2 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla frozen yogurt or 1⁄2 cup pineapple sherbet
- In a blender container combine banana, berries, soy milk, juice, and yogurt.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
Made this for my toddler DD but just used regular milk with a smidge of vanilla essence. DD devoured this one, she absolutely loved it, I had a little taste & thought these flavours were great too, a keeper, thanks.
I made this using cranberry juice and vanilla ice cream, I did not have any frozen yogurt and used milk, what a great energy booster, thanks CD!
This was good. It had a great consistency. I made just a few changes - frozen blackberries and peach juice. Next time I will only use half a banana ... thanks for the recipe Cookiedog!!