Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I clipped this out of a magazine years ago. Easy as can be.
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) canundrained pineapple tidbits
- 1 (11 ounce) canundrained mandarin orange sections
- 1 (17 ounce) canundrained fruit cocktail
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (3 5/8 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, if desired
- Combine pineapple, oranges, fruit cocktail, (and their juices),coconut and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle over instant pudding.
- Toss to combine and chill.
- Just before serving, add bananas.
- Add walnuts, if desired.
- Can be topped with whipped cream.