Recipe by Member #610488
This recipe is from the Tusker House Restaurant at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park.
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt, divided
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- 3⁄4 cup red grapes
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a large, shallow pan with water. Bring to a boil and add 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add chicken. Simmer, covered, until just cooked through, about 12 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool. Cut into 1/4-inch dice and refrigerate until cold.
- Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, onion, lime juice, curry powder, honey, ginger, pepper and remaining half-teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Add chilled chicken and stir to combine. Fold in grapes and mango and serve immediately.
- If making in advance, combine chicken with sauce and refrigerate. Fold in grapes and mango a half-hour before serving.
- Serve over lettuce, as a filling for sandwiches, as a spread for crackers or just by itself. Enjoy!