Recipe by Member #610488
Served at a dinner party. Great flavor and fun also.
Top Review by Chef floWer
Wow an outstanding way to prepare carrots. I used Dutch carrots (mini carrots) so I didn't need to cut them lengthways. I like the fact it only took me less then 5 minutes to prepare this dish and had it on the table in less then 40 mins. Hubby and Little Miss (DD) were fighting over who was going to eat the most carrots. We all really enjoyed the carrots. Thank you Celticevergreen
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the carrots lengthwise into 1 1/2 inch strips.
- Almost cover with boiling water and add salt.
- Add a tablespoon of butter and simmer for 30 minute
- Mix another tablespoon of butter with the flour. Add to the carrots and stir for a few minute.
- Add the sugar and boil for 5-10 min until the liquid is nearly evaporated.