Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe off the box of Triscuits. I could only get 4 slices out of one Roma tomato, so you may need 2 or 3 depending on size.
- 1 large plum tomato, cut into 10 slices
- 10 rosemary and olive oil triscuits
- 1 teaspoon fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Place a slice of tomato on top of each cracker.
- Drizzle each with the salad dressing and top with Parmesan shavings.
- A few cranks from a pepper mill and your ready to enjoy.
- Serve immediately.