1/4 Photos of Tuscany Potato and Sausage Soup
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a variation of the Tuscany potato soup that is served at Olive Garden - I have left out the cream for a heart healthy soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot heat 1 tsp olive oil, add onions carrots and celery cook till onion is nearly clear, approximately 5 minutes.
- 2Add sausage and cook till sausage is done.
- 3Add chicken stock, garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasonings and potatoes. Cook till potatoes are tender, approximately 60 minutes.
- 4Simmer for an additional 30 minutes with lid off the pot to reduce the volume by 1/8th. Serve with a good soaking bread and enjoy.
- 5You could add 1 cup of heavy cream for that creamy effect.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscany Potato and Sausage Soup
Serving Size: 1 (624 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.2
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 43.5 mg
- Sodium 2855.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: