Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Now this is my kinda recipe...to steal! ;) From a local deli. I ordered this sandwich with a cup of five bean soup and pear slices! Oh yeah, this was good!
- 2 slice herbed focaccia bread
- 59.14 ml mixed greens
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 29.58 ml artichoke pesto
- 2-3 slice red onion rings
- 1-2 slice green bell pepper
- 4 slice cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 slice tomatoes
- 2 slice avocados
- 59.14 ml baby spinach leaves
- Note: I estimated the amounts.
- Arrange the ingredients on one side of focaccia in order given.
- Place the other slice of bread on top and cut in half on the diagonal.