Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Now this is my kinda recipe...to steal! ;) From a local deli. I ordered this sandwich with a cup of five bean soup and pear slices! Oh yeah, this was good!
- 2 slices herbed focaccia bread
- 1⁄4 cup mixed greens
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons artichoke pesto
- 2 -3 slices red onion rings
- 1 -2 slice green bell pepper
- 4 slices cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 slice tomatoes
- 2 slices avocados
- 1⁄4 cup baby spinach leaves
- Note: I estimated the amounts.
- Arrange the ingredients on one side of focaccia in order given.
- Place the other slice of bread on top and cut in half on the diagonal.