1/5 Photos of Tuscany Chicken
Another recipe I found when going through my Italian folder. My notes say "quick easy supper...served with green salad and wine. Use better olive oil next time. Enjoyed by all."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 medium red potatoes, scrubbed and sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 12 ounces shiitake mushrooms or 12 ounces chanterelle mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary, divided
- salt and pepper
- 3 lbs skinless chicken pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Pat potatoes dry with paper towels.
- 3Toss potatoes and mushrooms with 21/2 tbs oil, 2 tbs cheese, 2 tsp garlic and 2 tsp rosemary, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 4Arrange in 13x9 baking dish in one layer.
- 5Top with remaining 2tbs cheese and bake 15 minute or until potatoes are just lightly browned.
- 6Meanwhile, heat remaining 11/2 tbs oil in large nonstick skillet over med. heat.
- 7Add chicken pieces.
- 8Season lightly with S&P, sprinkle with remaining rosemary and garlic.
- 9Cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until browned. (don't crowd pan, may need to do more than one batch).
- 10Arrange chicken pieces on top of potatoes. Drizzle with any oil from skillet and return to oven.
- 11Bake 20-25 minute longer or until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscany Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.8 mg
- Sodium 170.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 27.7 g