1/1 Photo of Tuscan White Bean Soup With Ham and Kale
Yummy, quick healthy soup. Found it on Robin Millers blog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced ham
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white beans, rinsed and drained (Great Northern or cannellini)
- 1 bunch fresh kale, rinsed well and chopped (about 4 cups chopped)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ham, onion and garlic and cook 3 minutes, until onion is tender.
- 2Add sage and cook 1 minute, until sage is fragrant.
- 3Add broth and beans and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 10 minutes.
- 4Add kale and cook 1 minute, until kale wilts.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan White Bean Soup With Ham and Kale
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.3 mg
- Sodium 880.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: