Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My family loves this hearty soup. The taste is similar to an onion soup but MUCH better. The best part of it is that its vegan ( if you leave off the parmesan cheese and make sure you are using a vegan vegetable stock) which is great for my teen daughter. Enjoy!
- In a large soup pot heat oil and stir in Garlic, Onion, Leeks and potato. Cook for 4-5 Minutes.
- Add in Vegetable Stock. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add in Savoy Cabbage and undrained can of Beans. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Using a food processor or blender, puree about 1/3 of soup, then add it back to pot. Add parsley.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes to heat through. Serve with some freshly grated parmesan cheese on top.