1/2 Photos of Tuscan White Bean Soup
Delicious chicken broth soup made with cannellini beans, small pasta and escarole. This is super good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 4 quart saucepan, over medium high heat, cook olive oil, onion, carrot, celery and potato until lightly browned, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 2Add chicken broth, pepper and water; increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 4Increase heat to high; stir in beans with their liquid and pasta and heat to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until pasta is done, stirring occasionally.
- 6Stir in escarole until heated through.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan White Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (1829 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.0
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 347.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 6.1 g