Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From The Can Opener Gourmet. Other beans that can be used would be , cannellini or small white beans.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon bottled lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- Whisk the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, basil, garlic, and sugar together.
- Empty the beans into a serving bowl and drizzle with the olive oil mixture.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Can be served as is or warmed in a saucepan or microwave until warm.