Recipe by Deb's Recipes
An easy and delicious-sounding recipe I'd like to try from The Seattle Times and submitted for Zaar World Tour II.
Top Review by Cookart4u
This Salad is soo good. But the key to it is QUALITY ingredents. I served this at a dinner partry to rave reviews. I used whole seared tuna steaks - crumbled, good balsamic vinegar, fresh basil pesto, and fresh steamed/broiled artichoke hearts. I also added some lime for a-little zip. GREAT stuff. Wonderful recipe.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- sun-dried tomato
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1⁄3 cup kalamata olive, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beans, artichokes, tuna, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and parsley.
- Shake together pesto, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil; pour over salad and toss well; season to taste with pepper.
- NOTE: You may substitute great northern beans or navy beans for the cannellinis if desired.