An easy and delicious-sounding recipe I'd like to try from The Seattle Times and submitted for Zaar World Tour II.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- sun-dried tomato
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1⁄3 cup kalamata olive, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine beans, artichokes, tuna, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and parsley.
- Shake together pesto, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil; pour over salad and toss well; season to taste with pepper.
- NOTE: You may substitute great northern beans or navy beans for the cannellinis if desired.