Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick to make and satisfies my bean dip craving.
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (2 ounce) envelopelipton savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- assorted fresh vegetable
- Add the beans, vinegar, olive oil, pepper, soup mix, and parsley to the container of a food processor; process until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl; cover with plastic and refrigerate until serving time.
- **Tastes best (to me) at room temperature but needs to be stored in the refrigerator.
- Serve with crackers or vegetables.