1/1 Photo of Tuscan Vegetarian Pasta
A rustic and simple pasta dish that is light on calories and the budget but packed full of wonderful flavors. Quick and easy to prepare, this makes a complete meal with a warm slice of crusty bread and a chardonnay.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup spinach, fresh leaf, tightly packed
- 2 red bell peppers, julienned
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2/3 lb pasta (fettuccine or penne works well)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons herbes de provence
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1Mix mushrooms, broccoli, spinach, pepper, and onion.
- 2Spread on baking sheet.
- 3Drizzle 1 T. olive oil and sprinkle liberally with seasonings.
- 4Bake vegetables at 450 for ten minutes.
- 5Boil pasta until "al dente".
- 6Mix with mozzarella, vegetables, and sauce and transfer to casserole.
- 7Drizzle remaining olive oil on top and coat top with Parmesan.
- 8Bake at 450 for approximately 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Vegetarian Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.6 mg
- Sodium 1593.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence