Recipe by Coffee lover
I found this recipe in a cookbook that I got from the Cookbook swap 09. I have not made this but it sure looks good!!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 cups ragu organic pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook onion, red pepper and mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in Pasta sauce and black pepper.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Evenly spoon about 1/3 cup vegetable mixture onto tortillas, sprinkle with cheese, then roll.
- to serve, arrange seam side down on serving plate and top with remaining vegetable mixture.