Recipe by MARIA MAC *
This is a Bisquick recipe. It makes a very nice presentation. It looks like a deep dish pizza.
- 1⁄3 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked turkey (or chicken)
- 8 slices crisp bacon
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix Bisquick mix, dressing and beans. Spread in bottom and 2 inches up side of springform pan, 9x3 inches. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Layer with turkey, spinach and cheese, crumble cooked bacon. Mix eggs and milk; pour over cheese. Sprinkle evenly with almonds.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes. Loosen edge of torta from side of pan; remove side of pan.