Tuscan Turkey Burgers With Balsamic Tomato Glaze
- To make the burgers, add all burger ingredients to a big bowl; thoroughly combine, using your hands.
- Form into 6 patties; each 1 inch thick.
- Make the glaze: whisk the glaze ingredients together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Lightly oil the grill or a skillet over med-high heat; cook the burgers on one side for 5 minutes, then turn and brush glaze on the cooked side.
- Continue cooking to desired degree of doneness, at least medium 3-5 minutes.
- Place burgers on bottom halves of rolls; top patty with glaze and then cover with roll tops.