Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
From The Great Big Burger Book
- 6 toasted onion rolls (or focaccia)
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Balsamic Tomato Glaze
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- To make the burgers, add all burger ingredients to a big bowl; thoroughly combine, using your hands.
- Form into 6 patties; each 1 inch thick.
- Make the glaze: whisk the glaze ingredients together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Lightly oil the grill or a skillet over med-high heat; cook the burgers on one side for 5 minutes, then turn and brush glaze on the cooked side.
- Continue cooking to desired degree of doneness, at least medium 3-5 minutes.
- Place burgers on bottom halves of rolls; top patty with glaze and then cover with roll tops.