Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love tuna salad.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (6 ounce) canwater pack tuna, drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- tomatoes, wedges if you chose
- In large bowl, mix lemon juice, mustard, oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Add beans, tuna and basil. Toss to mix. Serve with tomato wedge.