1/6 Photos of Tuscan Tuna Salad
LUv 2 BaKE's Note:
A nice, light supper salad. Feel free to sprinkle on extra dill if you really like dill. This is an Italian salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups lettuce (romaine, red leaf, lettuce and spinach)
- 1 cup tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 (15 -16 ounce) can great northern beans, drained (white kidney beans or navy beans)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 3 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 1Tear lettuce into bite sized pieces; Toss lettuce, tomato, beans, tuna, and onion in a large bowl.
- 2Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- 3Toss dressing with salad just until coated; serve immediately.
- 41 serving (based on 4 servings) = 220 cal, 6g fat, 24g carb, 19g pro, 6g fibre, 22% iron.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Tuna Salad
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 301.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 24.8 g