Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
365 Easy One Dish Meals. Just another version of this salad.
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) canwhite tuna in water
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons rinsed and drained capers
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 ounces fresh spinach, rinsed and torn
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, tuna, red onions, basil, capers, vinegar, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix until well blended.
- Gently fold in beans. Serve immediately on spinach or refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving.