Tomatoes, onions, pesto and cream--doesn't get any better that. A friend gave me this recipe that comes from a local upscale restaurant called Chef's Table. Excellent!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a medium large soup pot.
- 2Add onions and cook over medium-low heat until completely translucent.
- 3Add tomatoes and bring to a simmer.
- 4Add chicken stock. Bring to a simmer and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- 5Add whipping cream. Add pesto.
- 6Blend to desired consistency with hand blender, food processor or blender.
- 7Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Tomato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (2149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2231.1
- Calories from Fat 1649
- Total Fat 183.2 g
- Saturated Fat 90.0 g
- Cholesterol 503.4 mg
- Sodium 901.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 136.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 44.1 g
- Sugars 45.7 g
- Protein 40.4 g