Prep 5 mins
Cook 17 mins
Philadelphia Cooking Crème - Tuscan Tilapia
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 tilapia fillets (1 pound)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) containerphiladelphia tomato & basil cooking cream
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain rice
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add fish; sprinkle with pepper. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish is browned on both sides and flakes easily with fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add cooking crème to skillet; cook and stir 2 minutes. Remove 1/4 cup crème; set aside. Add peas and rice to remaining crème in skillet; cook and stir 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Substitute 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound) for the fish. Cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done (165°F), then continue as directed.
- SPECIAL EXTRA:.
- Sprinkle with diced fresh tomatoes before serving.