Prep 4 mins
Cook 12 mins
A simple, quick and tasty pasta inspired by my meals in Tuscany.
Make and share this Tuscan Sun Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 8 pepperoncini peppers, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti sauce (Muir Glen Garlic Roasted Garlic is by far the best I've found)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules or 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced fine
- Saute olive oil, peppers and herbs on medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Add noodles and sauce, stir.
- Continue to cook until just heated; strive for al dente (slightly firm) noodles.
- Serve. Buon appetito!
Quick, Easy and Delicious! I roasted my garlic before adding it and it turned out great. Thanks for the great recipe! [Made & reviewed for PAC Spring 2009]
Great, simple, and interesting! Thanks.
Wonderful just wonderful. The blast of flavor that this simple pasta dish delivers is devine. It was very quick and easy to make and has great presentation . We will be enjoying this lovely treat often. Thanks for sharing.