1/1 Photo of Tuscan-Style Grilled Chicken Sandwich
From The Farm at South Mountain, Phoenix, AZ.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 19.71 ml prepared pesto sauce
- 2 squares focaccia bread (4x4-inch) or 2 ciabatta (4x4-inch)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- olive oil
- 4 thin slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 canned artichoke hearts, drained, thinly sliced
- 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml mixed baby greens
- 1Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- 2Combine mayonnaise and pesto in small bowl; whisk to blend.
- 3Cut bread horizontally in half.
- 4Brush chicken lightly with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Grill chicken until just cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- 6Transfer chicken to cutting board; cool slightly.
- 7Cut chicken on sharp diagonal into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- 8Spread pesto mayonnaise onto cut surfaces of bread.
- 9Layer chicken, mozzarella, artichokes, tomato, and greens onto bottom halves.
- 10Top with bread tops.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan-Style Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.2
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 419.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh mozzarella cheese
mixed baby greens