Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is another variation of Tuscan-Style Chicken. I found it on a recipe card at my Publix supermarket.
- 1 lb boneless chicken cutlet
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 6 ounces fresh spinach (in salad section of produce, it's already rinsed)
- 1 cup fresh pre-sliced mushroom (rinsed)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canof del monte diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic, undrained
- 4 ounces sorrento fresh mozzarella cheese
- Preheat large saute pan on medium-high for 2 minutes. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place oil in pan; swirl to coat. Arrange chicken in pan and cook 3-4 minutes on one side or until lightly browned.
- Turn chicken and add remaining ingredients to pan (except cheese). Cover and cook 4-5 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees. Meanwhile, slice mozzarella thinly.
- Remove pan from heat. Top chicken with cheese slices; cover and let stand 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve.
This was good, however it probably could have used a little more seasoning. I double the suace ingredients so that I could serve it over pasta.
I put plenty of salt and pepper on the chicken, but it still was bland. I needs more seasoning since the other ingredients are bland.
This was easy and super flavorful. I made it exactly as posted, using baby spinach, and it was a big hit. The fresh mozzarella turned out super creamy, and definitely added the perfect touch. I will be making this again. Thanks for posting. Made for Zaar Alphabet Soup Tag Game.