- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 lbs tomatoes, peeled seeded and chopped or 4 cups canned tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into 1-inch florets
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook until softened and golden, then add the tomatoes and cook, stirring, until they begin to break down, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cauliflower and boiling water, lower the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Season the cauliflower to taste with salt and pepper and scatter the parsley on top.